About \ Employment
Care Manager (multiple openings)
We are seeking candidates for Care Managers. These positions are responsible for working with children, families, providers & the community throughout Mercer County, New Jersey, to coordinate care in multiple systems. Care Managers report to Care Manager Supervisors.
- Plan and coordinate service utilization, needs, gaps, and linkages in conjunction with the Community Resource Manager.
- Complete all required documentation, plan development and target performance goals as defined by the contract and the internal QAPI plan established by the Capitol County Children's Collaborative.
- Assist the Care Manager Supervisor(s) and/or Senior Management Team in securing data and report production when deemed appropriate.
- Empower youth and families, emphasizing informal support development and community resources.
- Develop a strength based family driven plan utilizing both formal and informal resources to stabilize and sustain healthier family functioning.
- Titrate services and transition families assessing community resources within a sound clinical framework and adherence with the quality of functionality using the Strength and Needs Assessment as a measure.
- Identify all services to families in the ISP and ensure that authorization is obtained from Perform Care, the Care Manager Supervisor and/or Chief Operations Officer.
- Serve as a role model for other Care Managers in Capitol County Children's Collaborative and to children and their families being served by Capitol County Children's Collaborative.
- Assist family in obtaining Medicaid/3560 by completing PE Application and submittal.
- Bachelor's degree (Required); Master's degree (a plus)
- One or more years of experience in a related position, preferably with at-risk children & families. (Required)
- Prior experience in managing wraparound/individual services. (Required)
- Developmental Disabilities (DD) or Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (IDD) experience. (Strongly Preferred)
- Substance Abuse experience. (Would be a plus)
- Valid driver's license. (Required)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, and assessment skills. (Required)
- Possess energy, creativity, and cultural competence. (Required)
- Able to work under supervision and as part of a team. (Required)
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish or other language(s)) in addition to English strongly preferred.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and other supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about Capitol County Children's Collaborative and this opening may be found on our website www.capitolkids.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer