Capitol County Children’s Collaborative is committed to ensuring that our school partners remain involved throughout the Child Family Team (CFT) process. School districts and personnel are invaluable members of the CFT regardless of whether or not a student has an Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan, and whether or not they demonstrate behavioral or academic concerns. In addition, we are dedicated to helping each school community learn how their youth and families can benefit from CMO services as well as how our organization can assist you in achieving your school’s mission.
Contact our Educational Liaison, Danielle Eveland, at 609 584 0888 x136 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a presentation on CMO services for your district’s school nurses, Child Study Teams, Student Assistance Counselors, Guidance Counselors, Principals and/or teachers. We are additionally available to participate in/set up a table at your school wellness fairs and back to school nights and present at upcoming PTA meetings.
Mercer County School Districts Websites
- Trenton Public Schools http://www.trentonk12.org
- Hamilton Township School District https://www.hamilton.k12.nj.us
- Ewing Public Schools https://www.ewing.k12.nj.us
- East Windsor Regional Schools https://www.ewrsd.org/
- West Windsor-Plainsboro Regional School District http://www.west-windsor-plainsboro.k12.nj.us
- Hopewell Valley Regional School District https://www.hvrsd.org
- Lawrence Township Public Schools https://www.ltps.org
- Princeton Public Schools https://www.princetonk12.org
- Robbinsville Public Schools http://www.robbinsville.k12.nj.us
- Mercer County Special Services School District https://www.mcsssd.info
- Mercer County Technical Schools https://www.mcts.edu
- NJ Department of Education https://www.state.nj.us/education