News & Events
2022-23 Community Resource Development Funds
As part of our contract with the New Jersey Children’s System of Care (CSOC), CCCC has access to limited funds designated for one time use by community organizations to promote and develop new, additional, and/or unique resources addressing an unmet or under-served need in Mercer County.
This letter serves as a “Request for Proposals” (RFP) to develop and/or increase the availability of community based resources to Mercer County youth experiencing emotional, behavioral, developmental, intellectual, and substance use needs, and their families.
A maximum total of $68,678.46 is available to fund one or more projects. Funding is to be used for expansion or creation of resources available to Mercer County youth experiencing emotional, behavioral, developmental, intellectual, and substance use needs, and their families. All types of projects that result in the expansion or creation of community-based resources will be considered with preference given to those programs that address needs related to:
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Children under 10 years old
- Adolescents 18-21 years old (Aging Out)
- Race Equity and Bilingual Services
- LGBTQ+ Community
- Substance Use Treatment
- Medically Fragile Youth
Important RFP Dates
- Bidders Virtual Confrerence: Thursday, March 3, 2022- 11:00AM –
This meeting will be held virtually (via Zoom). This is an informational meeting where questions regarding the RFP process will be addressed. The meeting is not mandatory, but attendance is encouraged. Bidders may use this meeting as technical assistance during the RFP process. Link below; passcode 227779
- Submission Deadline: Thursday March 31, 2022 at 5:00 PM – Proposals received after this deadline will not be considered for funding. The preferred method for submission for the Request for Proposal is a Word or PDF document attachment via email sent to: CommunityResources@capitolkids.org To ensure email delivery, please leave a phone message at 609-584-0888 ext 143 indicating proposal was sent. Forms